The Trollfjord is a spectacular 2 kilometre long branch of the Raftsund straight that divides Norway's Lofoten and Vesterålen archipelagos.
One of the most popular sight-seeing destinations in Nordland county, the Trollfjord is a relatively short and narrow fjord that's lined with steep mountains and vast rocky cliffs. Fred. Olsen's more compact ships allow you to cruise directly into the heart of the Trollfjord to join the flocks of native Sea Eagles in their natural habitat.
Cruises to Cruise Trollfjord
Departs: Liverpool • Fri 25 Sep 2020
12 nights • Black Watch • W2027
- Savour the effortlessly alluring scenery and tranquillity of breathtaking islands in Northern Norway, with explorations of the rugged and remote Lofoten and Vesterålen archipelagos.
- Visit Leknes, for fascinating Viking history and scenes of mountain peaks and beautiful beaches; and the unique ‘Blue Town’ of Sortland; and experience scenic cruising by picturesque Reine.
- Elsewhere, you’ll stop overnight in Tromsø, home of the iconic Arctic Cathedral and Mount Storsteinen; and sail past the Torghatten and Seven Sisters mountains aboard Black Watch.
From £1,689ppFares Explained | What's Included
Departs: Liverpool • Thu 03 Jun 2021
12 nights • Black Watch • W2112
- With chances to uncover rugged waterways and archipelagos, and experience the magic of the Midnight Sun, immerse yourself in Northern Norway’s unrivalled drama and beauty.
- Enjoy unforgettable small ship scenic cruising into spectacular Trollfjord, Raftsundet and by beautiful Reine; and explore ashore amongst Lofoten and Vesterålen’s astonishing scenery.
- Take in the attractions of Tromsø, including the iconic Arctic Cathedral and Mount Storsteinen; visit charming Kristiansund and Sandnessjøen, and see intriguing Torghatten too.
From £1,799ppFares Explained | What's Included
Departs: Southampton • Fri 16 Jul 2021
13 nights • Braemar • M2117
- Within the Arctic Circle, a discovery of Norway’s spectacular north will provide spellbinding experiences and create memories that will last forever.
- Explore the rugged landscapes of the iconic North Cape plateau, on your from Honningsvåg; immerse yourself in the eerie midnight sun; and visit Tromsø, as well as lesser-known Hammerfest.
- Diverting into the fjordland too, small ship Braemar will navigate the remarkably narrow Trollfjord; by the Torghatten and Seven Sisters mountains; visit picturesque Ålesund – overlooked by Mount Aksla; and more.
From £1,899ppFares Explained | What's Included
Departs: Dover • Sat 14 Aug 2021
28 nights • Boudicca • D2121
- Take advantage of a rare opportunity to witness the eerie Midnight Sun in Norway and search for a glimmer of the awe-inspiring Aurora Borealis in Iceland.
- Be mesmerised by small ship scenic cruising, including a glide along glorious Prins Christiansund; an up-close view of the astonishing Tuna Glacier; and a glimpse of volcanic Jan Mayen Island.
- Make memories ashore, with chances to explore the Qooroq Ice Fjord; see Longyearbyen’s wild landscapes; tour Iceland’s Golden Circle; and much more.
From £4,399ppFares Explained | What's Included
Departs: Newcastle • Fri 20 Aug 2021
9 nights • Balmoral • L2126
- From both on board Balmoral and during memorable explorations ashore, you’ll uncover astonishing sights and experiences amongst the rarely sailed fjords of Northern Norway.
- Feel as if you can touch the mountainsides of astonishing Trollfjord; see the awe-inspiring scenery of Meløy’s Nordfjord; marvel at the mighty Black Glacier; and much more.
- You can immerse yourself in the rugged beauty of the Lofoten Islands and Bodo; take in Tromsø’s many must-visit attractions; and ride the spectacular Rauma Railway from Åndalsnes.
From £1,399ppFares Explained | What's Included