The Trollfjord is a spectacular 2 kilometre long branch of the Raftsund straight that divides Norway's Lofoten and Vesterålen archipelagos.
One of the most popular sight-seeing destinations in Nordland county, the Trollfjord is a relatively short and narrow fjord that's lined with steep mountains and vast rocky cliffs. Fred. Olsen's more compact ships allow you to cruise directly into the heart of the Trollfjord to join the flocks of native Sea Eagles in their natural habitat.
Cruises to Cruise Trollfjord
Departs: Liverpool • Fri 25 Sep 2020
12 nights • Black Watch • W2027
- Savour the effortlessly alluring scenery and tranquillity of breathtaking islands in Northern Norway, with explorations of the rugged and remote Lofoten and Vesterålen archipelagos.
- Visit Leknes, for fascinating Viking history and scenes of mountain peaks and beautiful beaches; and the unique ‘Blue Town’ of Sortland; and experience scenic cruising by picturesque Reine.
- Elsewhere, you’ll stop overnight in Tromsø, home of the iconic Arctic Cathedral and Mount Storsteinen; and sail past the Torghatten and Seven Sisters mountains aboard Black Watch.
From £1,749ppFares Explained | What's Included
Departs: Dover • Sat 14 Aug 2021
28 nights • Boudicca • D2121
- Take advantage of a rare opportunity to witness the eerie Midnight Sun in Norway and search for a glimmer of the awe-inspiring Aurora Borealis in Iceland.
- Be mesmerised by small ship scenic cruising, including a glide along glorious Prins Christiansund; an up-close view of the astonishing Tuna Glacier; and a glimpse of volcanic Jan Mayen Island.
- Make memories ashore, with chances to explore the Qooroq Ice Fjord; see Longyearbyen’s wild landscapes; tour Iceland’s Golden Circle; and much more.
From £4,199ppFares Explained | What's Included