The Trollfjord is a spectacular 2 kilometre long branch of the Raftsund straight that divides Norway's Lofoten and Vesterålen archipelagos.
One of the most popular sight-seeing destinations in Nordland county, the Trollfjord is a relatively short and narrow fjord that's lined with steep mountains and vast rocky cliffs. Fred. Olsen's more compact ships allow you to cruise directly into the heart of the Trollfjord to join the flocks of native Sea Eagles in their natural habitat.
Cruises to Cruise Trollfjord
Arctic Fjords & Midnight Sun • L2215
- Cross the Arctic Circle
- Experience the Midnight Sun phenomenon
- Sail through size-restricted Trollfjord and Nordfjorden
Rugged & Remote Spitsbergen • L2217
- Experience a unique exploration of Norway
- Be immersed in the stunning beauty of Spitsbergen
- Revel in the wonder of the mesmerising midnight sun
Rugged & Remote Spitsbergen with the Midnight Sun • L2317
- Experience a taste of past and present life amongst the isolated lands of Spitsbergen
- Explore abandoned towns, revel in the beauty of their Arctic landscapes and more
- Witness the midnight sun and see astonishing natural wonders within the Arctic Circle