The Trollfjord is a spectacular 2 kilometre long branch of the Raftsund straight that divides Norway's Lofoten and Vesterålen archipelagos.
One of the most popular sight-seeing destinations in Nordland county, the Trollfjord is a relatively short and narrow fjord that's lined with steep mountains and vast rocky cliffs. Fred. Olsen's more compact ships allow you to cruise directly into the heart of the Trollfjord to join the flocks of native Sea Eagles in their natural habitat.
Cruises to Cruise Trollfjord
Departs: Southampton • Fri 16 Jul 2021
13 nights • Braemar • M2117
- Within the Arctic Circle, a discovery of Norway’s spectacular north will provide spellbinding experiences and create memories that will last forever.
- Explore the rugged landscapes of the iconic North Cape plateau, on your from Honningsvåg; immerse yourself in the eerie midnight sun; and visit Tromsø, as well as lesser-known Hammerfest.
- Diverting into the fjordland too, small ship Braemar will navigate the remarkably narrow Trollfjord; by the Torghatten and Seven Sisters mountains; visit picturesque Ålesund – overlooked by Mount Aksla; and more.
From £1,899ppFares Explained | What's Included
Departs: Newcastle • Fri 20 Aug 2021
9 nights • Balmoral • L2126
- From both on board Balmoral and during memorable explorations ashore, you’ll uncover astonishing sights and experiences amongst the rarely sailed fjords of Northern Norway.
- Feel as if you can touch the mountainsides of astonishing Trollfjord; see the awe-inspiring scenery of Meløy’s Nordfjord; marvel at the mighty Black Glacier; and much more.
- You can immerse yourself in the rugged beauty of the Lofoten Islands and Bodo; take in Tromsø’s many must-visit attractions; and ride the spectacular Rauma Railway from Åndalsnes.
From £1,399ppFares Explained | What's Included