Cruise Spey Bay & Burghead Cruises
Where the River Spey flows into Moray Firth, beautiful Spey Bay – situated on the eastern shore of the river’s mouth – will come into view as you sail Moray Firth close to Scotland’s rugged coastline. From your ship, you’ll see the bay’s mix of shingle beaches, lush grasslands and wet woodlands, which are havens for wildfowl and seabirds such as terns.
Sailing westwards from Spey Bay, it’s not long until the picturesque, peaceful coastal village of Burghead – perched on the shores of Moray – appears, presenting you with views of its cliffs and sea caves, its ancient buildings and countryside scenes of far-reaching marshes and rolling hills.
As you enjoy these memorable Scottish scenic cruising experiences, be sure to take a moment to divert your gaze to the water too; pods of dolphins are often spotted swimming within Moray Firth.
Cruises to Cruise Spey Bay & Burghead
Scenic Isles of Scotland • L2314
- Experience the beauty of Scottish isles and waterways to the full
- See dramatic rock formations, rugged island landscapes and native wildlife
- Ashore, explore seabird havens, craggy coastlines and discover historic sites too
Scenic Isles of Scotland • S2311
- Sail to some of the UK’s most remote places and experience Scotland’s rugged beauty
- From Borealis, see dramatic natural wonders, wild landscapes and native fauna
- Visit and explore scenic islands, as well as the Scottish Highlands and Loch Ness
Scenic Isles of Scotland • T2319
- See the scenery, wildlife and landmarks of some of Britain’s most beautiful places
- From Bolette, marvel at rock formations, loch landscapes and look out for whales
- Visit and explore scenic islands, such as Orkney and Shetland; as well as Belfast