Part of the shipping lane that follows the country's coast, Nærøysundet is an important part of Norway's maritime industry. However, as busy as this strait is, it is beautiful too, and anyone who sails its glassy waters are in for scenic views to remember.
On your journey through Nærøysundet, you'll take in scenes of forested valleys and rugged, rocky shores, dotted with the buildings of little villages and thriving towns, and pass underneath the impressive Nærøysund Bridge, made possible by your ship's smaller size.
Cruises to Cruise Naeroysundet
In Search of the Northern Lights • L2230
- Overnights in Alta and Tromsø to spot Aurora Borealis
- Spend time with the Sámi people in Tromsø
- Cross the Arctic Circle
Rugged & Remote Spitsbergen with the Midnight Sun • L2317
- Experience a taste of past and present life
- Spot whales with the on board ORCA team
- Witness the midnight sun within the Arctic Circle
In Search of the Northern Lights • L2404
- An incredible Arctic adventure packed with experiences
- Mush a team of huskies on an Arctic sledding adventure
- See the Arctic wilderness and natural landmarks