Mouth of River Tagus Cruises
Sailing into, and departing from, the beautiful Portuguese capital of Lisbon is always a memorable experience on a Fred. Olsen cruise, as the journey sees your smaller ship glide along the waters of the mouth of the beautiful River Tagus.
Where the Tagus – the longest river in the Iberian Peninsula – meets the Atlantic Ocean, Lisbon is spread along the shores of both river banks, and connected by the magnificent and iconic Ponte 25 de Abril bridge, which is a sight to behold as you sail underneath. Spotting a number of famous sites from your ship, such as Torre de Belém and Jerónimos Monastery, during a sail into Lisbon is always an exciting experience too, offering a glimpse of the types of treasures that await you during exploration ashore.
Cruises to Cruise Mouth of River Tagus
Discovering cultural highlights of Spain and Portugal • T2225
- Tour to Santiago de Compostela from El Ferrol
- Discover the origins of Flamenco in Seville
- Visit Bilbao’s Guggenheim museum from Getxo
Sunsets & Cities of the Mediterranean Brought Closer • M2314
- A chance to see and smell Provence’s lavender fields
- Dock in the heart of Marseille, for easy exploration
- Plus, take in Monaco, Corsica, Elba and more
Be the first to hear about our latest cruise deals by signing up to receive our emails.
Experience the Traditions of Spain & Portugal • L2316
- Experience Spanish and Portuguese traditions
- Make Pasteis de Nata in Lisbon, and dance Flamenco in Cádiz
- Take in historical and cultural highlights
Touring Southern Spain, Portugal & Gibraltar • S2322
- Visit destinations renowned for their historic connections to navigation and exploration
- Uncover the influences of Columbus in Cádiz, and take in Lisbon’s maritime monuments
- Learn of La Coruña’s seafaring heritage, plus visit Malaga and Gibraltar