Known as the 'Queen of the Fjords', Hardangerfjord is situated centrally in the heart of Western Norway. The best way to experience this incredible fjord is to sail along its 197-kilometre-long stretch of still, azure water, enjoying the spellbinding scenery, towering mountains, waterfalls and idyllic orchards.
Cruises to Cruise Hardangerfjord
Departs: Southampton • Thu 01 Apr 2021
8 nights • Braemar • M2107
- Heading away from Norway’s coastal routes and deep into the spellbinding fjordland will present you an opportunity to revel in the awe-inspiring natural beauty and drama of Fred. Olsen’s homeland.
- Smaller-sized Braemar will take you closer the towering mountains, dramatic cliffs and lush-green, flora rich valleys of the breathtaking Hardangerfjord, Lysefjord and Nordfjord.
- Visits to four enchanting destinations will provide highlights aplenty too; Stavanger’s charming Old Town; the spectacular Loen Skylift, within reach from Olden; Bergen’s UNESCO-listed Bryggen Wharf; and much more are yours to discover.
From £999ppFares Explained | What's Included
Departs: Newcastle • Sat 01 May 2021
5 nights • Balmoral • L2112
- Experience the wonderment of discovering spellbinding Norwegian fjords in a shorter time, by taking advantage of Newcastle’s convenient northerly location and closer proximity to Norway.
- You’ll divert into Lysefjord, to marvel at its unique landscape; journey deep into Hardangerfjord, Norway’s second longest fjord; and see Furebergfossen Waterfall up-close – all in less than a week.
- Enjoy a full day ashore in Bergen too, with time to explore the Bryggen Wharf, ride the Mount Fløyen funicular and more; and visit picturesque Eidfjord to experience life in the fjords first-hand.
From £749ppFares Explained | What's Included
Departs: Southampton • Thu 12 Aug 2021
8 nights • Braemar • M2120
- Discover some of the fjordland’s most spellbinding scenes, as Braemar diverts away from well-travelled coastal routes and straight into inspirational, size-restricted waterways.
- Marvel at the twists, turns and narrowing, soaring shores of Nærøyfjord; admire the beautiful, orchard-rich landscapes of Hardangerfjord; and enjoy a rare transit of the picturesque Karmsund strait.
- Uncover plenty of highlights ashore, visiting Flåm, Eidfjord, Bergen and Stavanger, such as the famous Flåmsbana Railway, breathtaking Vøringsfossen waterfall and iconic Bryggen Wharf.
From £1,199ppFares Explained | What's Included
Departs: Southampton • Mon 20 Dec 2021
15 nights • Bolette • T2130
- Immerse yourself in the wintertime scenes and experience magical Christmas and New Year celebrations in Norway, and ensure your festive season is simply unforgettable.
- Enjoy a memorable Christmas with all the trimmings on Bolette; seek-out the Northern Lights in Alta on Boxing Day; and see-in 2022 in style in beautiful Bergen.
- You can explore the unique ‘Blue Town’ of Sortland; create your own Arctic art at the handcrafted Sorrisniva Ice Hotel; and much more too.
From £2,599ppFares Explained | What's Included