Cruise by Troup Head, Moray Firth Cruises
With its dramatic cliffs, topped by postcard-perfect, lush green landscapes that stretch inland as far as the eye can see, Troup Head – part of Moray Firth’s beautifully unspoilt, wild and rugged coastline – is a sight to behold as you sail by on a scenic cruise of the firth.
Not only spectacular to look at, the cliffs, rock faces and marshes of Troup Head – a designated RSPB Scotland Nature Reserve – are a haven for tens of thousands of seabirds. Through your binoculars, look out species such as for kittiwakes, guillemots and razorbills. You’re sure to spot majestic gannets, as Troup Head is the habitat of Scotland’s only mainland gannet colony.
As you enjoy this memorable Scottish scenic cruising experience, be sure to take a moment to divert your gaze to the water too; pods of dolphins are often spotted swimming within Moray Firth.
Cruises to Cruise by Troup Head, Moray Firth
Scenic Isles of Scotland • L2314
- Experience the beauty of Scottish isles and waterways
- See dramatic rock formations and native wildlife
- Spot whales and other marine wildife with ORCA
Scenic Isles of Scotland • T2319
- See the scenery of some of Britain’s most beautiful places
- From Bolette, marvel at rock formations and landscapes
- Spot marine and sea bird life with ORCA representatives