Cruise by Slea Head Cruises
As you sail Ireland’s west coast, along which the spectacular, world-famous Wild Atlantic Way follows, scene upon scene of breathtaking landscapes and natural wonders come into view.
Amongst the most memorable sights is Slea Head, a magnificent, imposing promontory forming the westernmost part of the beautiful Dingle Peninsula. Here you see a mix of jagged, jumbled rocks and gorgeous little beaches, overlooked by countryside-topped cliffs and lapped by the aquamarine waters of the Atlantic, while the Blasket Islands, and many other landmarks – such as Dunmore Head and the shipwreck of Spanish container ship Ranga – are within view too.
Cruises to Cruise by Slea Head
Scenic Irish Isles and Cities of Ireland • S2314
- Experience the beauty of rugged islands, islets and waterways in Ireland and Scotland
- Scenic cruise by Tory Island and Arranmore, sail lochs and sounds, see Fingal’s Cave and more
- Visit Cobh, Belfast and Galway, to learn of fascinating history and fairytale stories too
Scenic Irish Isles and Cities of Ireland • S2314BEL
- Visit destinations steeped in Celtic heritage
- Kiss the famous Blarney Stone and uncover Titanic’s history
- Scenic cruise past remote islands and dramatic cliffs