Cruise by Sark Cruises
When you sail by Sark, you quickly understand why this beautiful island – named the world’s first ‘Dark Sky Island’, thanks to its lack of any light-polluting street lamps – is considered the crown jewel of the Channel Islands.
Nestled between Guernsey and Jersey, with neighbouring Brecqhou close-by, this unspolit land emerges from the Channel to take your breath away with its spectacular cliffs, rocky coves and eye-catching bays, and its countryside scenes akin to a patchwork quilt of verdant, multi-green fields draped over the undulating landscape.
Cruises to Cruise by Sark
Scenic Isles, Irish Loughs & Cities • M2312
- An immersive delve into the beauty, rich culture and history of the ‘Emerald Isle’
- Experience scenic cruising of glacial waterways, see mighty cliffs and more
- Explore Irish folklore; links to Titanic; visit the home of Guinness; and even kiss the Blarney Stone
Bank Holiday Devon & Cornwall in Five Nights • M2320
- Enjoy a short, yet rewarding journey along England’s south coast
- Visit Cornwall, for highlights such as the Eden Project and Lizard Peninsula
- Explore historic Plymouth and experience scenic cruising among the Channel Islands