Cruise by Sark Cruises
When you sail by Sark, you quickly understand why this beautiful island – named the world’s first ‘Dark Sky Island’, thanks to its lack of any light-polluting street lamps – is considered the crown jewel of the Channel Islands.
Nestled between Guernsey and Jersey, with neighbouring Brecqhou close-by, this unspolit land emerges from the Channel to take your breath away with its spectacular cliffs, rocky coves and eye-catching bays, and its countryside scenes akin to a patchwork quilt of verdant, multi-green fields draped over the undulating landscape.
Cruises to Cruise by Sark
Scenic Isles, Irish Loughs & Cities • M2312
- Delve into the beauty, culture and history of the ‘Emerald Isle’
- Experience scenic cruising of glacial waterways
- Explore links to Titanic or visit the home of Guinness
Bank Holiday Devon & Cornwall in Five Nights • M2320
- Enjoy a rewarding journey along England’s south coast
- Visit Cornwall, for highlights such as the Eden Project
- Explore historic Plymouth, and enjoy scenic cruising