Located just 50 miles or so east of Miami's coast, but feeling like a world away from the hustle and bustle of one of America's busiest and loudest cities, the Bimini Islands are a beautiful Bahamian escape. Bimini comprises three islands, but the largest two - North Bimini and South Bimini - are the real highlights, two very different destinations offering their own unique sights, highlights and experiences.
For something lively, the north island is the place to be. Alice Town, Bimini's largest town, is alive with shops, restaurants and bars, all of which are enjoyed daily by locals and excited visitors alike. Head to the south island however and you'll find there's more of a community feel to the small villages, and a quieter vibe. Instead of promenades and busy streets, the south boasts natural trails that beg for your exploration.
Wherever you are though, as this is the Bahamas, of course you're never too far from a strip of warm sands on which you can simply relax and enjoy the soothing warmth of the islands. What's more the waters around Bimini are perfect for those who wish to try their hand at watersports, while they also feature many shipwrecks that are sure to appeal to keen divers.
Cruises to Bimini
Cuba Transatlantic to Spain • M2405
- Experience the culture and beauty of the Caribbean before sailing to Spain
- Revel in the authentic highlights of Havana, and enjoy sunshine and sands in the Bahamas & Bermuda
- Sail the Atlantic, stopping at the Azores en route, then take in Andalusian delights
Cuba Transatlantic to the Adriatic • M240506
- Experience Caribbean beauty and culture, including the traditions and customs of Cuba
- Sail the Atlantic and uncover Andalusian delights, from tapas to iconic art
- Delve into the history of a collection of ancient Balkan cities, including Dubrovnik and Kotor
Cuba Transatlantic to the Adriatic & Corinth Canal • M240507
- A unique cruise combining Caribbean, Balkan and Greek Island highlights
- Experience Havana to the full; delve into fascinating ancient history; and revel in stunning scenery
- On Braemar, feel the excitement of sailing Greece’s remarkable Corinth Canal
Cuba Transatlantic to explore the Mediterranean Islands and Corinth Canal • M240509
- A journey packing Caribbean, Balkan and Mediterranean highlights into one special cruise
- Sample Caribbean beauty and culture; and delve into fascinating ancient history
- Experience epic cruise experiences, including navigating the Corinth Canal and crossing the Atlantic
Cuba Transatlantic to the Adriatic, Corinth Canal & Greek Islands • M240508
- Discover Caribbean, Balkan and Greek island highlights on one epic journey
- Explore Havana; take in the sights of Dubrovnik and Split; delve into ancient Greek history; and more
- Navigate Greece’s remarkable Corinth Canal, made possible by Braemar’s smaller size