Located just 50 miles or so east of Miami's coast, but feeling like a world away from the hustle and bustle of one of America's busiest and loudest cities, the Bimini Islands are a beautiful Bahamian escape. Bimini comprises three islands, but the largest two - North Bimini and South Bimini - are the real highlights, two very different destinations offering their own unique sights, highlights and experiences.
For something lively, the north island is the place to be. Alice Town, Bimini's largest town, is alive with shops, restaurants and bars, all of which are enjoyed daily by locals and excited visitors alike. Head to the south island however and you'll find there's more of a community feel to the small villages, and a quieter vibe. Instead of promenades and busy streets, the south boasts natural trails that beg for your exploration.
Wherever you are though, as this is the Bahamas, of course you're never too far from a strip of warm sands on which you can simply relax and enjoy the soothing warmth of the islands. What's more the waters around Bimini are perfect for those who wish to try their hand at watersports, while they also feature many shipwrecks that are sure to appeal to keen divers.
Cruises to Bimini
Cuba Transatlantic to Spain • M2405
- Experience the culture and beauty of the Caribbean
- Revel in the authentic highlights of Havana
- Sail the Atlantic, and spot marine life with ORCA
Cuba Transatlantic to the Adriatic • M240506
- Experience Cuban traditions
- Sail the Atlantic and uncover Andalusian delights
- Delve into the history of a collection of Balkan cities
Be the first to hear about our latest cruise deals by signing up to receive our emails.
Cuba Transatlantic to the Adriatic & Corinth Canal • M240507
- A unique cruise combining Caribbean and Greek Islands
- Experience Havana to the full
- On Braemar, cruise through Greece’s Corinth Canal
Cuba Transatlantic to explore the Mediterranean Islands and Corinth Canal • M240509
- A journey to the Caribbean, Balkan and Mediterranean
- Sample Caribbean and Mediterranean beauty
- Navigate the Corinth Canal and cross the Atlantic
Cuba Transatlantic to the Adriatic, Corinth Canal & Greek Islands • M240508
- Discover Caribbean, Balkan and Greek islands
- Explore Havana and take in the sights of Dubrovnik
- Navigate Greece’s Corinth Canal aboard Braemar