Belize City is an intriguingly beautiful jumble of narrow streets and canals to explore, the perfect destination for those who love a little adventure. Largely surrounded by water, the city has a vast maritime history and was formerly a pirate base before the British turned Belize into an important timber city.
Among the paths and water ways you will find beautiful architecture that harks back to Belize City’s past.[ReadMoreMob] Old Belize is a living museum with entertaining and interesting exhibits that showcase the history of the nation, while the Museum of Belize, a former prison, is filled with a vast collection of archaeological finds and documents. The Eco-museum - a living museum that showcases some of Belize's finest treasures is also well worth a visit.
Cruises to Belize City
Latin America with the Chilean Fjords • T2201
- Discover iconic destinations & unforgettable highlights
- Dance the tango in Buenos Aires and much more.
- Scenic cruising by Cape Horn
Patagonia, Central America & the Panama Canal • T220304
- Scenic cruising of incredible waterways
- Marvel at the spectacular scenes of Patagonia
- Explore historic Costa Rican and Colombian cities
Cultural Cities & Scenic Islands of the Americas • T2204
- Sailing via captivating cities and beautiful islands
- Begin with a memorable sailing of the Panama Canal
- Seek out Cozumel’s Mayan ruins and fauna-rich coral reefs