Mr Bridge Cruises with Fred. Olsen | Boudicca
Available on the cruises listed below, Mr Bridge cruises will include all of the following as standard:
- Daily bridge on board and bridge fees included in the fare
- Each voyage accompanied by a Mr Bridge Team
- Mr Bridge welcome and farewell drinks parties
- Special solo’s fares (a bridge partner will always be found)
- Extra discounts and benefits for Oceans Members
- Morning seminars and afternoon bridge on days at sea. (Afternoon sessions are not exclusive, so early arrival is advised.)
Closer Spain & Cruising the Seine
11th June 2020 | 9 nights | Boudicca | D2014 | Dover
- Step on board Boudicca for this nine-night French and Spanish city discovery and you’ll unravel the rewards of some of Europe’s most beautiful, culture rich regions.
- Visiting northern Spain’s Galicia, Asturias and Cantabria regions, you can marvel at unspoilt coastal scenes, uncover prehistoric caves, sample traditional regional flavours, see famous landmarks and much more.
- Two visits to France’s beautiful Normandy region include a call at historic Honfleur; an unforgettable meander along the River Seine; and an overnight stay in Rouen, laden with historical and architectural treasures.
Interior Cabin £1,199pp
Ocean View Cabin £1,399pp
Superior Ocean View Cabin £1,739pp
Balcony Cabin £2,249pp
Balcony Suite £2,299pp
Single Cabin £1,999
Isles of the UK
15th July 2020 | 9 nights | Boudicca | D2018 | Dover
- Experience the breathtaking scenery, ancient history and engrossing diversity of beautiful islands and two insightful cities, on this rewarding circumnavigation of the British Isles aboard
- Visits to the rugged Scottish isles of Skye, the Orkneys and the Shetlands will present chances to uncover Neolithic villages; historic castles; fascinating wildlife and spellbinding natural landscapes.
- Meanwhile, Aberdeen awaits with its many architectural and cultural delights, while there’s also chances to discover some of the highlights of Cornwall, such as the iconic Eden Project, and beautiful Guernsey.
Interior Cabin £1,249pp
Ocean View Cabin £1,449pp
Superior Ocean View Cabin £1,799pp
Single Cabin £2,099
African Wildlife Adventure
3rd Dec 2020 | 14 nights | Boudicca | D2029 | Fly-Cruise from Gatwick/Manchester
- From seeking-out the ‘Big Five’ game on exhilarating safari adventures to exploring coral reefs teeming with colourful flora and fauna, enjoy unforgettable wildlife experiences on this cruise.
- Tour breathtaking South African game reserves; go in search Madagascar’s native wildlife, such as lemurs and chameleons; snorkel the Indian Ocean’s largest lagoon; and see the Seychelles’ giant land tortoises.
- What’s more, this incredible cruise also packs in the iconic landmarks of Cape Town; an opportunity to delve into Durban’s Indian-influenced heritage; and time to relax at picture-perfect beaches.
Interior Cabin £3,159pp
Ocean View Cabin £3,499pp
Superior Ocean View Cabin £4,029pp
Balcony Cabin £4,909pp
Single Cabin £4,519
14th Jan 2021 | 14 nights | Boudicca | D2101 | Fly-Cruise from Gatwick/Manchester
- On an enlightening and enriching journey around Japan’s beautiful islands, you can experience the authentic cultures, traditions and spirituality of one of the world’s most intoxicating countries.
- Be captivated by traditional Geisha dancing in Tokyo, or connect with the origins of the Samurai on tour to Kamakura; uncover the shrines and temples of Nagoya; and be part of a classic tea ceremony in Osaka.
- Sample Japanese cuisine, such as sake and sushi; look beyond the infamous war history of Hiroshima and Nagasaki to see stunning shrines, pagodas and scenic landscapes; and relax in Beppu’s famous hot springs.
Interior Cabin £3,349pp
Ocean View Cabin £3,749pp
Superior Ocean View Cabin £4,249pp
Balcony Cabin £5,099pp
Single Cabin £4,799
Terms & Conditions
These Terms and Conditions are in addition to Fred. Olsen’s standard Terms and Conditions which are available on Fred. Olsen’s website, www.fredolsencruises.com and on request. Both must be read before booking. Prices are per person, based on standard occupancy of the lead-in room, subject to availability. Prices are capacity controlled and may change at any time. Call for latest prices. Cruise descriptions include optional, chargeable experiences that may be enjoyed independently and/or with optional Fred. Olsen Shore Tours. Shore Tours are subject to availability and service operation. Some ports may be at anchor, intermediate days are at sea. We reserve the right to amend itineraries for operational reasons. *All Inclusive upgrade covers selected house wines by the glass, selected beers, house spirits and soft drinks, a Bar Manager’s special and a whisky liqueur subject to availability. Tours, tips, premium drinks, medical facilities and other spend, during travel to the ship and while on board, are not included. Any additional expenditure will need to be paid separately. All Inclusive upgrade is charged at £19 per person per night for cruises of 6 nights or more (£35 per person per night for cruises of 1-5 nights). Refer to Fred. Olsen’s website for full terms and conditions. Reduced solo fares available on selected sailings, on selected grades, ask for details. E&OE