Mr Bridge Cruises with Fred. Olsen | 2021 Balmoral
Available on the cruises listed below, Mr Bridge cruises will include all of the following as standard:
- Daily bridge on board and bridge fees included in the fare
- Each voyage accompanied by a Mr Bridge Team
- Mr Bridge welcome and farewell drinks parties
- Special solo’s fares (a bridge partner will always be found)
- Extra discounts and benefits for Oceans Members
- Morning seminars and afternoon bridge on days at sea
For more information
or to book call
Mr Bridge on
01483 489 961
2021 Balmoral Cruises
Canary Islands & Madeira Winter Warmth - 14 nights - Southampton
6th January 2021 | 14 nights | Balmoral | L2101 | Southampton
- After all the excitement, stress and strain of the hectic festive season, this enticing escape to the winter warmth of the beautiful Canaries and Madeira is the perfect way to settle into the new year.
- You’ll have chances to unwind on Gran Canaria’s golden sands; marvel at the volcanic landscapes of Tenerife and Lanzarote; explore the verdant lands of La Palma; and stimulate your senses with Madeira’s fragrant gardens.
- Before and after your island hopping adventures, two picturesque mainland cities provide plenty of highlights: Lisbon and La Coruña boast an abundance of architectural, historical and cultural delights.
Interior Room £1,599pp
Superior Ocean View Room £2,079pp
Single Room £2,489
Exploring Cape Verde & the Canaries – 18 nights - Southampton
29th January 2021 | 18 nights | Balmoral | L2103 | Southampton
- Immerse yourself in the colourful history and culture of Cape Verde; discover the iconic attractions of sun-kissed Canary Islands; and enjoy time to explore picturesque Portugal, on this epic 18-night adventure.
- Be captivated by the African and Portuguese influences of Praia and Mindelo, where you can unearth fascinating archaeology, browse bustling authentic markets, indulge in traditional music, and much more.
- In the Canaries, a smorgasbord of highlights await with calls to Tenerife and Lanzarote, including mighty Mount Teide and Timanfaya National Park; while there are chances to explore Madeira, Lisbon and Oporto too.
Interior Room £1,899pp
Superior Ocean View Room £2,659pp
Single Room £3,279
In Search of the Northern Lights – 13 nights - Southampton
16th February 2021 | 13 nights | Balmoral | L2104 | Southampton
- Exploring Arctic Norway in the winter, you’ll revel in the jaw-dropping scenes and seasonal beauty of Europe’s northernmost region at the most magical time of the year to visit.
- You can enjoy an array of authentic wintertime experiences, including a husky-sled ride through sparking snow-covered landscapes and a chance to explore the unique Sorrisniva Igloo Hotel.
- The icing on the cake will be a chance to witness the astounding Northern Lights. Stopping overnight at Alta, you may – if you’re lucky – see Mother Nature’s awe-inspiring light show illuminate the night sky.
Interior Room £1,659pp
Superior Ocean View Room £2,339pp
Single Room £2,829
Exploring the Capitals of the Baltic – 14 nights - Newcastle
13th May 2021 | 14 nights | Balmoral | L2114 | Newcastle
- Combining visits to intoxicating destinations, including five capital cities, with spellbinding scenic cruising, this classic Baltic exploration will have you captivated from the moment you set sail.
- Revel in the artistic, historic and cultural attractions of three Scandinavian capitals – Copenhagen, Oslo and Stockholm; and experience unforgettable navigations of the sprawling Stockholm archipelago.
- You’re sure to be left spellbound by the enchanting old towns of Riga and Tallinn, as well spectacular palaces, grandiose churches, iconic landmarks and quintessential Russian ballet in St Petersburg.
Interior Room £1,899pp
Superior Ocean View Room £2,699pp
Single Room £3,229
Terms & Conditions
These Terms and Conditions are in addition to Fred. Olsen’s standard Terms and Conditions which are available on Fred. Olsen’s website, www.fredolsencruises.com and on request. Both must be read before booking. Prices are per person, based on standard occupancy of the lead-in room, subject to availability. Prices are capacity controlled and may change at any time. Call for latest prices. Cruise descriptions include optional, chargeable experiences that may be enjoyed independently and/or with optional Fred. Olsen Shore Tours. Shore Tours are subject to availability and service operation. Some ports may be at anchor, intermediate days are at sea. We reserve the right to amend itineraries for operational reasons. *All Inclusive upgrade covers selected house wines by the glass, selected beers, house spirits and soft drinks, a Bar Manager’s special and a whisky liqueur subject to availability. Tours, tips, premium drinks, medical facilities and other spend, during travel to the ship and while on board, are not included. Any additional expenditure will need to be paid separately. All Inclusive upgrade is charged at £19 per person per night for cruises of 6 nights or more (£35 per person per night for cruises of 1-5 nights). Refer to Fred. Olsen’s website for full terms and conditions. Reduced solo fares available on selected sailings, on selected grades, ask for details. E&OE