Search frequently asked questions
Are there any extras I need to budget for?
At Fred. Olsen Cruise Lines we do our utmost to ensure our cruise holidays are not just hugely enjoyable, but great value too. The benefits included in each cruise package are listed below and, as you'll see, there's a lot - so you can just relax and get on with having a good time!
Comfortable, stylish rooms and suites with Smart TV, hairdryer, tea and coffee making facilities, a fridge and individually controlled air conditioning.
A tempting choice of cuisine every day throughout your cruise - with five-course à la carte dinners, casual breakfast and lunch buffets, late-night snacks and much more
Unlimited, self-service tea and coffee available 24hrs at selected venues, complimentary afternoon tea (Premium Traditional Afternoon Tea not included) with sandwiches and cakes, and in-room sandwiches and snacks.
A full programme of evening entertainment, including cabaret shows, comedy, live music and dancing.
Formal welcome and/or Captain's Drinks Party and Gala Buffet.
Full use of on board leisure facilities, including swimming pools, Jacuzzis and gym.
A wide choice of engaging on board activities and lectures throughout the day.
All UK port taxes (where collectable in advance).
Luggage porterage between your room and the drop-off/pick-up point.
Flights, as confirmed as part of a fly-cruise holiday.
And everything on board is priced in Sterling - so you don't have any worries about currency fluctuations.
What's not included
- Travel to/from your port or airports.
- All drinks on board (optional 'All Inclusive Upgrade' available on selected cruises).
- Discretionary gratuities to the crew, drivers, guides, etc. on board and ashore.
- Shore Tours.
- Holiday Insurance.
- Evening dining in our premium restaurants; The Grill, The Black Watch Room & The Poolside.
- Passports and visa costs.
- Personal laundry and dry cleaning.
- Hairdressing, health, beauty treatments, and selected fitness classes.
- Government levies or taxes introduced after publication of this brochure.
- All Inclusive Drinks Upgrade Package
Extras on board our cruise ships are charged in sterling. Payment is required at the end of your cruise holiday and if you have pre-registered your credit card, your bill will be settled swiftly and without queuing.
Thank you for your feedback