Search frequently asked questions
Can I pre-book my seat on my flight?
On dedicated flights operated by Thomas Cook Airlines on behalf of Fred. Olsen Cruise Lines, guests can pre book their seats. This applies on flights to/from Aqaba, Abu Dhabi, Barbados, Colombo, Manaus & Mauritius.
To pre-book seats in the economy cabin, you will need to book directly with Thomas Cook Airlines. You can book in two ways;
You can access Thomas Cook Airlines website at www.thomascookairlines.com
- Click on ‘manage my booking’
- Select the ‘other tour operator’ option
- Using the drop down menu, select ‘Fred. Olsen’
You can call Thomas Cook Airlines on 01733 224821, (selecting option three, and then option one), to make your booking.
When making your booking, please have the following information to hand;
- Date of flight(s)
- Flight number(s). This can be found on your booking confirmation or flight itinerary. If you are unsure of your flight number, please call Fred. Olsen Guest Services on 0800 0355 120. Important – Please double check your flight number when pre-booking your seat as Thomas Cook often operate their own seperate scheduled flight on the same route and same same day.
- Flight route (i.e. Gatwick to Barbados)
- Fred. Olsen booking reference. This can be found in the top right section of your Booking Confirmation
- Names of all guests travelling
- Date of birth for all guests travelling
- Contact e-mail address & telephone number for the lead guest
- Credit, or debit card
Prices to pre-book economy seats start from just £22 per person one way.
If you are travelling in Premium Class, please contact Fred. Olsen Cruise Lines directly on 0800 0355 120 to pre-book your seat. At time of booking, you will need your Fred. Olsen Booking Reference. For flights operating in the Winter 2018/19 season, there is no charge to pre-book your flight seat in Premium Class. You can view the Premium Cabin seating plan for your selected flight here:
> Barbados, Aqaba & Abu Dhabi.pdf
> Manaus, Colombo & Mauritius.pdf
Terms & Conditions:
Full payment due at time of booking.
Booking must be made direct with Thomas Cook Airlines.
Economy cabin seat bookings close 48 hours prior to departure.
Cancellation charges - free of charge if more than 12 weeks prior to departure. Within 12 weeks of departure, 100% cancellation charges apply.
Booking must be made direct with Fred. Olsen Cruise Lines.
Premium cabin seat bookings close four working days prior to departure.
Thank you for your feedback