Fred. Olsen’s 2018/19 cruise programme features a collection of over 100 inspirational holidays that have been expertly-crafted to offer more than just the usual tourist traps, with each itinerary presenting opportunities to immerse yourself in the genuine essence of some of the greatest destinations on earth.
Listed below are 20 sailings hand-picked to showcase just a small selection of highlights awaiting your discovery when you explore the world with Fred. Olsen. There are top sellers, unique concepts, exotic fly-cruises, voyages specially timed with iconic events, and so much more. You could…
- Visit Canada as it bursts into colour in the fall
- Take in the historic, terracotta-topped towns and cities of the Adriatic
- Head to the beautiful Baltic in time for Tallinn’s Medieval Days festival
- Cruise captivating waterways such as the River Seine, the Stockholm Archipelago, the Kiel Canal or the spellbinding Norwegian Fjords
- Explore Iceland, Greenland or Spitsbergen; or divert ‘off the beaten track’ to Arctic Russia or remote Atlantic islands
- Enjoy an exotic island-hopping adventure in the Mediterranean or Indian Ocean
No matter which cruise you choose, you are in for an unforgettable experience on board Fred. Olsen’s smaller, friendlier ocean-going ships. Find out more about Fred. Olsen’s Top 20 2018/19 cruises below.