Your level of membership is determined by the number of Cruise points you have.
You will earn 1 Cruise point for every night you have spent on board cruises that have departed since 1st January 2000 (subject to some exclusions detailed in the Membership Guidelines). Points will become void if there is longer than five years between the end of one cruise and the end of the next. As you take more cruises and earn more Cruise points, you will automatically be upgraded to the next level of membership.
Each level carries its own benefits, as follows, but please read Oceans Membership Guidelines for full details: *
* Please note there may be terms and conditions for certain benefits.
- Membership Card
- 5% discount for bookings made at least twelve months in advance of departure date (conditions apply)
- Advance notice of next season’s cruises
- Introduce a Friend reward scheme
- Fred. Olsen Cruise Lines 'Closer Magazine'
- On-board Representative
- Dedicated section of our website: www.fredolsencruises.com
- Dedicated email address to the Oceans Club Administrator: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 5% discount for bookings made at least nine months in advance of departure date (conditions apply)
- As Blue level, plus:
- Oceans Cocktail Party
- 5% Discount off on board spend
- 5% discount for bookings made at least six months in advance of departure date (conditions apply)
- As Blue and Silver level, plus:
- Welcome aboard gift
- Personalised luggage labels
- Dedicated telephone line to the Oceans Club Administrator
- 5% Discount off Shore Tours booked prior to departure