Cruise Travel Insurance
When you’re on a cruise, you won’t want to worry about what happens if unforeseen complications occur – You may need to cancel at the last minute, or your possessions may get lost or damaged. Whilst we do everything we can to provide a safe and enjoyable experience, there’s always the possibility of something happening which is why we work with expert insurers 24/7 to offer a specialist cruise insurance for all UK and Republic of Ireland residents of any age. Unlike many travel policies, this insurance is designed specifically for cruise passengers so the policy provides wide cover for your total peace of mind.
Book online and Save 15%
Book over the phone
Or call 0845 230 3514 and quote 'FO12'
(Monday to Friday, 8am - 6pm excluding Bank
Holidays. Calls may be recorded for training and compliance purposes).
24/7 Cruise Insurance gives you:
- Specialist cruise insurance arranged for Fred. Olsen Cruise Lines.
- Cancellation cover up to £50,000.
- 15% off when you book online.
- Emergency medical expenses incl. repatriation of up to £10,000,000.
- Cover for pre-existing medical conditions*.
- Cover for cabin confinement as a result of illness.
- Cover for departure delay.
- Cover for curtailment (cutting short your trip).
- Cover for loss of personal possessions and personal money.
- Cover for personal liability.
- Cover for personal accident.
- 24hr medical emergency assistance.
- With no upper age limit.
- Available for UK, Channel Islands & Republic of Ireland residents.
*This is subject to acceptance by insurers.
This is a summary of cover. Full terms, conditions and exclusions are shown in the policy wording.
Some detail on the excess
For cancellation, abandonment and curtailment claims:
- £100 up to the age of 70
- £150 for those aged over 70
For emergency medical expenses:
- £75 up to the age of 70
- £150 for those over 70
For personal possession, personal money, legal advice and expense claims:
- £75 up to the age of 70
- £75 for those over 70
For personal liability:
- £50 up to the age of 70 (except for damage to rented property claims when the excess is £250)
- £125 for those aged over 70 (except for damage to rented property claims when the excess is £250)
24/7 cruise insurance is a trading name of P J Hayman & Company Ltd. and is underwritten by the UK Branch Office of Union Reiseversicherung AG (URV).
The insurance is arranged by Travel Insurance specialists, P J Hayman & Company Limited, Stansted House, Rowlands Castle, Hampshire, PO9 6DX. Registered in England No. 2534965.
P J Hayman & Company Limited are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA). FS Register number 497103.
For more products and services designed to make your cruise more comfortable and safe, please take a look at our other cruise extras