Cruise with your extras taken care of.
Make your cruise holiday as easy as possible, and let us help you with all those travel extras.
If your cruise is departing from Dover, Southampton, Bristol, Tilbury, Harwich, Newcastle, Liverpool, Rosyth (for Edinburgh) or Greenock (for Glasgow), we can get you there efficiently and comfortably.
We have hotels near to your cruise terminal, secure parking and secure baggage handling all available to book.
We work closely with partners for travel insurance and foreign currency to give you the best service and competitive prices. We can even arrange for your foreign currency to be delivered straight to your cruise ship.
And don’t forget to reserve your place at the Atlantis Spa and Salon; it’s best to book your treatments as soon as you embark, so you don’t miss out.
All Inclusive Package
Upgrade to our All Inclusive drinks Package now and save up to 50%*
Upgrade to All Inclusive from just £10 per person, per night when you book in advance of your cruise.*
If you haven't already booked our All Inclusive Upgrade, now's the time to do it. Book your All Inclusive Upgrade before you go, and save up to 50% on the on board price.
Upgrade to our All Inclusive Package and you can relax, knowing almost everything is covered. You'll enjoy selected beers, wines, spirits and soft drinks all day.
By purchasing the All Inclusive upgrade, many premium drinks and cocktails are available at half price too.
*Our All Inclusive Package prices start at £10 per person, per night. Festive Sailings and Mini-Cruises are charged at £29pppn (though this must be booked at least five days prior to your cruise departure date). If you wait until you're on board, the upgrade is charged at £20 or £39 per person, per night depending on the cruise; it is not available to book once on board Mini-Cruises.
What is included in your All Inclusive Package:
In the bars
- Selection of soft drinks by the glass; Post mix Pepsi, lemonade, tonic water, juices and mineral/spring water.
- Selected red and white house wines by the glass.
- Selected branded beers in cans or on draught.
- House spirits : white rum, gin, vodka, whisky, brandy.
In the restaurants & buffet areas
- Selection of soft drinks, mineral/spring water & juices by the glass.
- Selected red and white house wines by the glass.
- Selected branded canned beer(s).
- Regular tea & coffee
Premium drinks are discounted too:
- 50% discount off premium & branded drinks, red and white wines (not Champagne or sparkling wine), cocktails, bottled water (cabin or public areas).
All Inclusive Package Terms and Conditions
- *Those booked under a concession will be charged at £39pppn.
- Excludes all flights and transfers (unless otherwise advised).
- Excludes shore excursions unless stated otherwise in the tours programme.
- Excludes Traditional Afternoon Tea & Wine Fayres (chargeable at full price).
- Excludes Cafe Venues chocolates and beverages; all speciality coffees.
- Excludes mini bar drinks and drinks ordered from room service (other than those listed in the cabin)
- Excludes drinks brought ashore
- Drinks inclusive package must be purchased for the full duration of the cruise, by all guests sharing a cabin.
- Discounted drinks package must be pre-booked at least six days prior to the cruise.
A cruise with Fred. Olsen now represents exceptional value for money.
Take advantage of these fantastic offers today! If you would like to talk through your cruise requirements with one of our friendly and knowledgeable cruise consultants then please call Fred. Olsen today on:
0800 0355 130Read more
Baggage Handling Service
Board your cruise ship feeling a little lighter. Have all your bags collected from your house, and transferred securely and safely to your cruise ship on the day you leave. Your luggage will be returned back home at the end of your trip.Read more
Coach & Car Transfers
An easy start with coach and car transfers.
Take the hassle out of your cruise holiday with these special savings on comfortable transfers to your cruise ship.
Eavesway Coaches are pleased to offer a range of dedicated coach services from Scotland, The North East, North West, North Wales, South Wales and East Anglia.
To book, just call Eavesway Cruiselink on 01942 727985 (option 1).
National Express Coaches at Exclusive Prices.
Take the coach to your ship with special prices that are exclusive to Fred. Olsen. There are 100's of pick-up points on the National Express network, so wherever you live, there’ll be a coach service close by.
If you’re cruising from any of our departure points around the UK, prices start from just £40.00 per person (England and Wales) and £48 from Scotland.
If you’re cruising from Liverpool, Newcastle, Greenock or Rosyth, National Express scheduled services operate to coach stations in Liverpool, Newcastle, Glasgow and Edinburgh.
It’s easy to book
1. Check your journey by calling National Express on 08717 81 81 81 (8am – 8pm, 7 days a week) to find the best and most convenient service for you.
2. Then call Fred. Olsen Cruise Lines on 01473 292444 to make your coach booking (8.30am – 6pm Monday – Friday, and 9am – 5pm on Saturday).
Cruise from Southampton, Portsmouth or Dover with Fred. Olsen Cruise Lines and take advantage of our great competitive rates on foreign exchange.Read more
Fred. Olsen Cruise Excursions (Shore Tours) cover a wealth of attractions in every destination, helping you make the most of your time in port! To ensure you do not miss out on a single experience when it comes to exploring and enjoying the destinations visited, we suggest a little planning in advance. Our team have done their homework and prepared an exciting collection of cruise excursions for you to choose from.
All Fred. Olsen cruise ships offer a range of beauty treatments in the Atlantis Spa and Salon. Why not perfect the art of relaxation on your cruise holiday?Read more
Special Occasion Packages
Celebrating a wedding anniversary or a special birthday should always be a great occasion – but a Fred. Olsen cruise gives you the chance to make it extra special. Whichever cruise ship you are on, we’ll do everything we can to help you celebrate in style. Our crew will be delighted to make this an unforgettable cruise holiday, because if it’s special for you, then it’s special for us.Read more
Studio O - On Board Photography
Make your cruise memories last a lifetime with a professional portrait taken whilst on board your cruise holiday.Read more
Superbreak Hotels & Parking
Cruise from UK ports with Fred. Olsen Cruise Lines and take advantage of our pre-cruise and post-cruise hotel & parking options from our partner Superbreak.Read more
When you’re on a cruise, you won’t want to worry about what happens if unforeseen complications occur – You may need to cancel at the last minute, or your possessions may get lost or damaged. Whilst we do everything we can to provide a safe and enjoyable experience, there’s always the possibility of something happening which is why we work with expert insurers 24/7 to offer a specialist cruise insurance for all UK and Republic of Ireland residents of any age. Unlike many travel policies, this insurance is designed specifically for cruise passengers so the policy provides wide cover for your total peace of mind.Book online and Save 15%Get an instant quote and immediate cover at 247cruiseinsurance.com/FO - and you’ll save 15% when you book online too.Book over the phoneOr call 0845 230 3514 and quote 'FO12'(Monday to Friday, 8am - 6pm excluding BankHolidays. Calls may be recorded for training and compliance purposes).24/7 Cruise Insurance gives you:
*This is subject to acceptance by insurers.This is a summary of cover. Full terms, conditions and exclusions are shown in the policy wording.Some detail on the excessFor cancellation, abandonment and curtailment claims:- £100 up to the age of 70- £150 for those aged over 70For emergency medical expenses:- £75 up to the age of 70- £150 for those over 70For personal possession, personal money, legal advice and expense claims:- £75 up to the age of 70- £125 for those over 70For personal liability:- £50 up to the age of 70- £125 for those aged over 70 (except for damage to rented property claims when the excess is £250)24/7 cruise insurance is a trading name of P J Hayman & Company Ltd. and is underwritten by the UK Branch Office of Union Reiseversicherung AG (URV).The insurance is arranged by Travel Insurance specialists, P J Hayman & Company Limited, Stansted House, Rowlands Castle, Hampshire, PO9 6DX. Registered in England No. 2534965.P J Hayman & Company Limited are authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority (FSA).Their FSA Register number is 497103.For more products and services designed to make your cruise more comfortable and safe, please take a look at our other cruise extras.
- Specialist cruise insurance arranged for Fred. Olsen Cruise Lines.
- Cancellation cover up to £50,000.
- 15% off when you book online.
- Emergency medical expenses incl. repatriation of up to £5,000,000.
- Cover for pre-existing medical conditions*.
- Cover for cabin confinement as a result of illness.
- Cover for departure delay.
- Cover for curtailment (cutting short your trip).
- Cover for loss of personal possessions and personal money.
- Cover for personal liability.
- Cover for personal accident.
- 24hr medical emergency assistance.
- With no upper age limit.
- Available for UK, Channel Islands & Republic of Ireland residents.